Sunday, June 30, 2019

Making my own security tools

Hey everyone!

I got bored the other night and decided I wanted to learn programming so I can start making my own tools. Found this really cool (and simple) port-scanner on Github, so decided to clone the repo, and I'm planning on making a load of changes, and develop it into my own scanning and enumeration tool called "Disrupt0r" - because if a tool doesn't have a 1337 hacker name and numbers instead of letters, is it really a security tool?!

I've made a few small changes to the python script, and I'll be keeping all the updates within my Repo here:
https://github.com/SammieWoodSec/Disrupt0r



Credit goes to the original owner, but I'm excited to make this my own :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - my blog is really blowing up! Thanks to everyone that has been following me, I'm really glad that you find my posts interesting....